Friday, January 26, 2007
HAHAHAHAH.
guess what man! I bought a new skirt! I'm like damn guai right. yeah I know. and I don't plan to alter it. HAHA. so after zhiyin, jenny, anger and jiani give me the bet money, I shall wear that sarong to school for the whole day. I'll be the centre of attraction man! haha hurry give me my $40! each person $10! HAHA.
yeah and one of my friends got caught for skirt again. plus it's not like her skirt is damn short or what. one fingerNAIL above knee I think, and she was caught. because the back part is shorter than the front. ahya, then mine also right. It's not my fault if I got bigger butt then others what! what to do, cut off lo. HAHAHA. damn it.
don't care alr lah. too many rules to complain about. now we cannot even eat strepsils in class unless we have got a medical certificate. nevermind, I shall run to the canteen when I want to suck strepsil. HAHAHA damn pathetic. by that time I think my throat would have been really sore. dammit I wanted to type SOUR throat. my fingers got problem.
we had physics experiment to do and also bio experiment. haha I finished my bio one like super fast, I think shd be like shit la. nvm human makes mistakes. it's natural. especially when I'm only 15. HAHA (no link)
during physics I wanted to plot the graph but I didn't have graph paper. mr goh asked, "did I say I will supply graph paper to the class?" and I bluntly said "yesssss." in the end he stared at me with those scary eyes of his. I thought I saw a knife in his eye. HAHAHA. but anyway after I'd finished with my experiment, I walked forward to ask him for a piece of graph paper. and damn it, I said,
"mr goh, can I have a piece of the graph paper?"
guess what!? he said like almost immediately, "NO."
"pleaseeeee."
"NO."
"one only lah."
"NO."
"then how."
"NO."
-_______-
but luckily girija shouted, "JESSICA I HAVE!"
HAHA. my saviour of the day.
and after reading mr chia walked forward to the classrm and he passed me the stack of chemistry test papers that we did yesterday. didn't know it was THAT loud. deborah and peichun laughed at me when they met me at the first lvl empty corridor. SO MEAN!
I was bladdy disappointed with my test lah! dammittttttt!! why like that! :( I knew it would turn out bad, but didn't expect it to be THIS bad. but at least I'd learnt something from this- NVR DO ANYTHING SO LAST MINUTE! because I'd wanted to study for the test on thursday. but how wld I know, the test took place on thursday instead of friday! haiyah. my fault.
nevermind, at least this woke me up.
I didn't get a sticker okay! ):
first time ever. ouch. so painfulllllll.
haha. if so many people are unhappy about the new set of school rules, why were they even implemented in the first place. I would have agreed with all the rules if there's a reason to every rule that was set. but at least the school can tell us the reasons for the various rules right. I'm sure the cedarian population would listen and cooperate. just like the early bird reading programme, I really admire the english department for taking time to talk to the sec4s abt the objectives of the programme. and I think many of us really sit down to read every morning in the courtyard without rebelling anymore.
AHYA DONT KNOW LAH.
and after all these changes,
now I really can't wait to graduate and leave this school.
5:41 PM Tjung!